dste
Member
Very Strange Here....
I downloaded Retro again and went through the installer again. It works fine. I removed it and installed my local copy of last year's Retro and it fails with (Oh-Oh no file saved) at startup. I have 5 other folders for running Retro and they ran fine on the 31st and fail now unless I copy in the new Uniform.exe.
I do not see what is different, but I suppose I am not supposed to...
I downloaded Retro again and went through the installer again. It works fine. I removed it and installed my local copy of last year's Retro and it fails with (Oh-Oh no file saved) at startup. I have 5 other folders for running Retro and they ran fine on the 31st and fail now unless I copy in the new Uniform.exe.
I do not see what is different, but I suppose I am not supposed to...