Unitrunker Unitrunker w/RadioFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo1027

Premium Subscriber
Good afternoon gang!

Note to mod. If this isn’t the correct forum to post this issue, Please let me know and I’ll remove and repost in the correct forum…I’m thinking as far as I remember, this is my first post to RR.

Not totally a newbie, been using radiofeed (web server) with Unitrunker so That “I” could listen to our P25 system while away from the house.
Been working great for about a year. This morning, Attempted to start Uni and got the error window pop up and said need to update uni to a newer release. I did. Since then, Unitrunker 2.1.0.38 works fine, Radiofeed “looks” fine BUT get an error message (below):

Unable To Open Web Server Input Sound Device
Reason: Undefined external error.
Input Desc: Primary Sound Capture Device
Input ID: -1
Channels: Mono
Samples Per Sec: 44100
Go to the Windows Mixer and verify the input is enabled and plugged in

No matter what input I select, It errors……. Only thing I changed was upgrading Uni…Everything “was” working fine until the Uni Updated to 2.1.0.38, the original uni working was 2.1.0.24.

Unitrunker is working, Hearing and decoding fine. Radiofeed is loading fine, just that radiofeed cannot “hear” unitrunker.
Windows 10 laptop. Again, it was working fine until I upgraded Uni. As far as I know I’ve not changed anything else on this machine.

Anything I can tell you in the group, that might help one of you help me?

I appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Rob
WA4IPE

Robo1027

Premium Subscriber
Just upgraded to 2.1.0.50. Still experiencing exact same issue. The Input doesn't seem to exist. I'm listening to Uni through my speakers, but can't seem to get it "into" radioFeed. I've tried using the Primary capture, the microphone and Stereo mix. All of them are realtek High Definition and get the same error as above. Pulling what little hair out that I have left. LOL. I'm certainly open for suggestions. Thanks again gang, Rob WA4IPE

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Does the Win Mixer show the input is enabled and plugged in?
If using the microphone input then check your Privacy - Microphone settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.