Universal trunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMPhillieFan

I am not finding this anywhere else or maybe I am just not understanding what I am reading, but once I save data when I am finished decoding, how do I start decoding again and import that saved data into the new session instead of having to start over? I can find the saved xml file, I just dont know how to use it again once I start a new decoding session.

Thanks for the help,
Kevin

KK4HG

Premium Subscriber
I don't want to hijack your thread...at least you got it decode. I can't get it do anything with my PSR600.

NMPhillieFan

I don't want to hijack your thread...at least you got it decode. I can't get it do anything with my PSR600.

I am using an old Radio Shack scanner with a discriminator tap and its working fine. Unlike T4Win, I can get it to decode for days without shutting down. However, once I do shut it down, I am having to start over with the the manually entered radio ID's...I am sure there is something I am missing and someone will surely point it out.

SCPD

QRT
I am using an old Radio Shack scanner with a discriminator tap and its working fine. Unlike T4Win, I can get it to decode for days without shutting down. However, once I do shut it down, I am having to start over with the the manually entered radio ID's...I am sure there is something I am missing and someone will surely point it out.
Is this an EDACS system? If so, when the site window appears - type in the control channel frequency. The program will search previously logged EDACS systems for a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.