Unknown frequency updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2GIK

Active Member
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
2,558
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/SC
OK posted these a few months ago I posted some skip and ducting logs from Cape May,NJ and got good results, but didn't get all the frequencies ID'd so here we go again. Any help would be appreciated:
151.4750156.7

155.2950123.0
155.8800D172
453.1500D315
453.7125107.2
460.5750D261
 

marvinsuggs

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
3,072
Location
Richmond, TX
OK posted these a few months ago I posted some skip and ducting logs from Cape May,NJ and got good results, but didn't get all the frequencies ID'd so here we go again. Any help would be appreciated:
151.4750156.7

155.2950123.0
155.8800D172
453.1500D315
453.7125107.2
460.5750D261
453.150 could be Paramus or Union Co,NJ FD but the PL doesn't match.
453.7125 could be Middlesex Co, NJ FD but the pl doesn't match either.
 

KC2GIK

Active Member
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
2,558
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/SC
453.150 could be Paramus or Union Co,NJ FD but the PL doesn't match.
453.7125 could be Middlesex Co, NJ FD but the pl doesn't match either.

No I ruled out ALL NJ towns on both frequencies. I travel the parkway and turnpike a lot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top