UPMan in POP Comm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
6,514
Reaction score
5
Location
West Michigan
Paul (UPMan) has a series of helpful columns for programming dynamic memory for the BC246T, SC230, BCD396T, BR330T (and upcoming BCD996T) starting in the November issue of Popular Communications.

Thanks Paul!

http://www.popular-communications.com/
 
Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Joined
Feb 24, 2001
Messages
0
Reaction score
116
Location
Virginia
gatorhater said:
I look forward to reading it when it is in my mailbox.


I bet it would be easier to read if you took it out of the mailbox :)
(Sorry couldn't resist--you may slap me silly now)
 

LedZeppelin

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
wheelchair said:
I bet it would be easier to read if you took it out of the mailbox :)
(Sorry couldn't resist--you may slap me silly now)

LOL, that's the first thing I thought of too, even before seeing your reply. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top