SDS100/SDS200: URGENT help needed. Sentinel broke my sds100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogley

Premium Subscriber
today I decided to upgrade the firmware on my SDS 100. I cannot write favorites list to my radio. sentinel will say that the write was complete but the changes do not show up on the radio. for example I put the GMRS channels onto a specific favorites list and then a local favorites list with my police department in it, when I wrote to the scanner It placed the gmrs frequencies into my local police favorites list and my local police stuff didn't even get put into that favorites list. I wrote it three more times and it did the same thing and is not making the changes that are obviously there on sentinel. I did a complete rewrite and reset user data on the scanner. When I right to my scanner my completed favorites lists all into a blank profile on the my scanner it won't copy over. only about one of them transferred over and the other ones did not transfer over so now I have a brick radio essentially and I can't use it please help. I can provide necessary photos if you guys need

Mogley

Premium Subscriber
1703552787747.png
As you can see things are there already placed in sentinel.

I wrote the changes

1703552834877.png

Mogley

Premium Subscriber
It appears those have been turned off I never touched those I will turn them back on and see what happens.

Mogley

Premium Subscriber
It appears those have been turned off I never touched those I will turn them back on and see what happens.
problem solved. I'm sorry I feel like a complete idiot I had no idea that was in the settings there. I have no idea why it turned off for no reason but hey my stuff is back on the radio so I am happy thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.