VA Administration

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I am having difficulty find the U.S. Department of VA from the drop-down DB in Sentinel.

I can easily find it in McLennan & Bell county in the RR DB, but not Sentinel.

I have looked under national, state, and county for both counties, in Sentinel.

Hell, now I recall. There are no downloads until talk groups have been identified and posted. I am going to construct another Favorite to see if things have change. I hope this is not encrypted, but I suppose my SDS 100 will show "ENC."

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I am having difficulty find the U.S. Department of VA from the drop-down DB in Sentinel.

I can easily find it in McLennan & Bell county in the RR DB, but not Sentinel.

I have looked under national, state, and county for both counties, in Sentinel.

Hell, now I recall. There are no downloads until talk groups have been identified and posted. I am going to construct another Favorite to see if things have change. I hope this is not encrypted, but I suppose my SDS 100 will show "ENC."
You can still download it if using ProScan, or I'll download it for you & email to you.

The Dallas VA hospital is not encrypted, so maybe your's are not either.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Steve: I reconstructed a P25 of mine and then replaced the sites, etc. I left one of the talk groups with ID search left intact. The last time I attempted to monitor, I believe the 436HP was what I used. So, I made sure that I put the site NAC in the mix with the SDS 100.

I will see if I catch a fish or not. I don't know if ProScan creates a similar HPE file like Sentinel. If you send it, I will try to drive it around the block.