Ventura county phase 2

SirJ

Intelligence Everywhere!
Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone hope all is well.

I was browsing some stuff on the database and found this:

Because I use more than just my home patrol 2 for scanning I've noticed less traffic on certain FM channels and P25 audio coming through FM which tells me for sure county fire is using this p25p2 system I was curious how I would find it in my home patrol so I can listen to just what's listed on that link.

if this should be in a different category, I apologize, but I figured with it being California this post belongs in this category

Scanner996p2

Hi everyone hope all is well.

I was browsing some stuff on the database and found this:

Because I use more than just my home patrol 2 for scanning I've noticed less traffic on certain FM channels and P25 audio coming through FM which tells me for sure county fire is using this p25p2 system I was curious how I would find it in my home patrol so I can listen to just what's listed on that link.

if this should be in a different category, I apologize, but I figured with it being California this post belongs in this category
Are you asking about conventitional channels or the p25 phase 'll system? All you have to do is enter your zipcode to scan it on your homepatrol 2 . Also are the fm channels now emitting a NAC? Hope I was able to answer your question

iscanvnc2

Premium Subscriber
For the full history of the Ventura County Trunked System see
under Greater Los Angeles & Inland Areas Discussion

The system is still in the construction/test phase and right now is simulcasting Sheriff West Disp from VHF as ID 201 on Hall Canyon.