View updates by state

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoff5093

I know that when you view the database home, you can see the recent updates. Sometimes though I go weeks or months in between checking the database, so I have no way of knowing what has been updated for my state between the time I was gone. Is there a way to either filter, or view updates to only one state and not the whole country?

EDIT:
I feel pretty dumb, I looked again and when you go to the individual counties you can see the history.

Last edited:

geoff5093

:eek:...Really? Sometimes I go hours or minutes...:lol:
Haha, but on a serious note, would it be possible to see more detail about what was changed/added/removed to the database when looking at the entire state, or by counties? I would love to be able to see what exact frequency was changed, not just that a frequency was added to a county.

I have my scanner setup to scan all state and large city frequencies from Maine to Virginia, which are all programmed with GPS coordinates so when I travel I don't need to mess with anything when going for a long drive. Now the likelihood of some frequencies changing is pretty great, so it would be awesome if I could take a look at say, MA database changes so I can take note and make the changes in my scanner program file. As it stands now I need to look through the entire database and look for changes manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.