violations???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob8558

Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
jerseycity, NJ
while listening to the parkway and pike talk groups, i was curious as to what the majority of NON-moving violations were??
 

elk2370bruce

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
4
Location
East Brunswick, NJ
Probably parked along the shoulder or tossing crap out the window. If you eat at the rest stops, the biggest violation is excessive flatulence. Will lift the car right off the road. :eek:
 

nosoup4u

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Jan 30, 2002
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
440
Location
High Bridge, NJ
I could be wrong, but I thought a non-moving violation was something that didn't give you points.
 

dic

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2001
Messages
464
Reaction score
1
Location
Weston, FL/Swampscott MA
I believe they are violations related to the vehicle:
Not inspected, expired inspection sticker, tinted windows, no front plate, etc.

But I am not from NJ, I just spend a lot of time there.
 

W2SJW

Senior Member
Database Admin
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
3,272
Reaction score
197
Location
Northwest NJ
The thing you'll hear the most on NJSP is a trooper clearing '20 bravo-charlie'. That means the person did something pretty stupid, and the trooper cut him/her a break (warning for a moving violation, ticket for a non-moving violation).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top