Volume control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjinndoawi

I am looking for a audio mixer with 3 inputs and 3 output. With each input having its own volume/muting controls.I dont want to spend more then 150 dollars. I dont need all that extra stuff that is on a DJmixer. I need this because I want to run 3 of my 996t's into it and then feed 3 different speaker systems. Each reciever having its own speaker system. I am tired of having to always reach for different volume controls across my desk. I them all in one unit like a mixer. Where can I find one of these mixers? 3 input with 3 output. I talk to some guy at Radio Shack and he siad I need a volume control switch box with 6 bus routes

Any help would be great

Brian

zz0468

QRT
Banned
I wouldn't listen to anything a radio shack salesman tells me.

fuzzymoto

Premium Subscriber
I'd love to solve the same problem. One button to mute 2 or 3 scanners at the same time. I've looked into wiring all three scanners into the same external speaker that has a volume control...sort of low-tech but I haven't had much time to try it out.

jb872033

Thats a tough one...if you went with a mixer you could do this easily...left out =1 right out=2 and headphone (monitor) out=3 if you went this route go to http://www.behringer.com/ its a cheap sound company which i would never use for my other passion (live sound) but would work well here...also i have an old DJ mixer thats in pretty sorry shape but works...id be willing to damn near give it away if you were willing to cover shipping...lemme know if you are intrested in that or something smaller might be an optimus sa-155 again using the out formula i listed abover but you can only listen to one channel at a time on that. i however wouldnt recomend the route mentioned about just wiring three scanners into the sound system...it might not hurt it but the signal would probablly be distorted and you may damage the speaker...

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.