Volume Level Charles County, MD

brian86

Database Admin
The feed is provided by a Motorola XTL5000 NAS Mobile Radio in California, MD. The Audio is hooked to the line output and is a fixed volume level, that I can not adjust. I have to amplify the signal using ProScan Software and that makes the noise. I am working on a better cable to use to connect to the feed. Until I have the founding to purchase the cable ($100) the feed will have some noise. Sorry for the trouble.

bkbracken

The feed is provided by a Motorola XTL5000 NAS Mobile Radio in California, MD. The Audio is hooked to the line output and is a fixed volume level, that I can not adjust. I have to amplify the signal using ProScan Software and that makes the noise. I am working on a better cable to use to connect to the feed. Until I have the founding to purchase the cable ($100) the feed will have some noise. Sorry for the trouble.
Thanks for the quick reply. Do you have a zelle account, I'd like to contribute if that will help.

brian86

Database Admin
I replaced the Audio Cables from the XTL5000's running both the Charles Fire and the Charles Police Feeds. I think it sounds better but I don't listen to the feed often.