ProScan: Volume Offset

garys

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
6,701
Reaction score
1,721
Location
Central Texas
I'm trying to adjust the volume between the analog and digital channels I'm monitoring as digital is much louder I seem to remember I used to be able to do this in ProScan, but when I open Favorite Editor and look at channels there are no settings for volume offset.

Am I missing something or is per channel volume only available in the scanner itself.

Oh, I'm using the latest version of Proscan if that makes a difference.

Thanks,.
 

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
8,649
Reaction score
5,254
Location
Ontario, Calif.
I'm trying to adjust the volume between the analog and digital channels I'm monitoring as digital is much louder I seem to remember I used to be able to do this in ProScan, but when I open Favorite Editor and look at channels there are no settings for volume offset.

Am I missing something or is per channel volume only available in the scanner itself.

Oh, I'm using the latest version of Proscan if that makes a difference.

Thanks,.
Move the scroll bar to the right or increase the width of the Favorites Editor and you should see them.
 

garys

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
6,701
Reaction score
1,721
Location
Central Texas
Thanks. I had to resize the window because I'm doing this on my laptop. Plus the scroll bar stays minimized until I hover the mouse over it. I usually do the programming on my desktop, but I'm traveling so limited to this Acer Laptop.

Move the scroll bar to the right or increase the width of the Favorites Editor and you should see them.
 
Top