Warren County, KY General Motors, Bowling Green Assembly Update

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
Looks as though the DMR Connect+ TRS for the General Motors Assembly Plant has become a DMR Tier 3 system as monitored on SDS 200 here in Warren County. Looks as though frequencies remain the same. Looking more into this. Any insight or further appreciated

David

Tomcu96

what I would do is check and see if the Corvette museum has one if they do check and make sure about it. Plus also look into if they have it

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
No for a TRS for the museum. The NC Museum and the NC Motorsports Park utilize their own DMR Conventional systems with separate licensees. The talkgroups for the TRS are all associated with the GM Manufacturing plant. Hope that helps.

FD101

Premium Subscriber
Looks as though the DMR Connect+ TRS for the General Motors Assembly Plant has become a DMR Tier 3 system as monitored on SDS 200 here in Warren County. Looks as though frequencies remain the same. Looking more into this. Any insight or further appreciated

David
On 8/13 I logged 452.3875 (Control Ch) as Tier 3 (MOT), Site: S26-1, ColorCode 0

I do not see any voice channel data or talk group data in my log, only the control channel data.