Warren PS TG 324??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjschave

I've been monitoring some traffic on the Warren P25 system on TG 324 the last few nights. Some of the traffic has been rather tactical in nature. Perhaps another Special Ops TG.

Does anyone have any info on this TG?

Thanks.

babyreb

3 web sites i checks i checks no tg of that but does look to be in area of undercover or sp events just a guess m c sheriff does work with comet on warren trunk sys and around sterling hgts 39.700 sterling dope cops use that freq alot and shelby twp use mpscs tg shelby comm tg 2194 for surveillence work macomb i have heard them on a statewide events tg just a though

rjschave

seamusg said:
I don't know what the TG is used for, I haven't heard anything on it. What kind of traffic did you hear?

Units had a structure surrounded. Mulitple people inside. Units fired gas into the structure with a 37mm. I was dozing off as they made entry into the building.

seamusg

rjschave said:
Units had a structure surrounded. Mulitple people inside. Units fired gas into the structure with a 37mm. I was dozing off as they made entry into the building.
My notes have that TG in the group with other Warren PD TG's, but I don't know what the display means - it's PERT.

seamusg

MacombMonitor said:
How were you able to determine that? I couldn't find it anywhere.
I thought it was something like that, since the Warren web site does not mention a SWAT Team, but does have a Community Emergency Response Team to assist the Warren Police Department during a time of emergency. It sounds like Warren has their own terms for things. I posted the PERT because that was all I had for the TG and wasn't sure what it ment

seamusg

AEofficer116 said:
CERT = Community Emergency Response Team

CRET is Civilians that assisnt in time of emergency such as a major incident or terror attack has not to do with SWAT...
It looks like Warren likes their own terms, no use of the term SWAT.

MacombMonitor

seamusg said:
It looks like Warren likes their own terms, no use of the term SWAT.

I used to live in Warren for sixteen years. The City Of Warren does a lot of things on "their own terms"! :cool:

MacombMonitor

AEofficer116 said:
he did not like the joking around we were doing with the CERT and SWAT confusion ..........

I wasn't poking fun at seamusg, I was poking fun at the City Of Warren. Sorry seamusg if I offended you...it wasn't intentional.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.