Watch List Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

thescannerdude123

Greater Philadelphia area
I have a my county, agency, and a local trunked system on my watch list. Is there anyway to get notified if there are any changes made to any frequencies? I know there were recent changes made but I didn't get any notifications, I just happened to double check a day after they were made. It would be great to get an email notification if there is a change made....or am I just missing a setting somewhere?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Most recent updated info is always highlighted in green until about a day or two after the update happens then it changes to light yellow. Additionally you can view the last 10 changes in any county of your choosing by clicking the circled link or hovering mouse cursor over it for a summary
1617131525613.png

thescannerdude123

Greater Philadelphia area
@bravo14 and @Whiskey3JMC thank you for your feedback. I am relatively new to this site so I've been logging in somewhat frequently, but I can see it being useful if there were email notifications if there were updates to your watch list to bring you back to the site if you haven't logged in recently. I'll keep an eye on the Last Updated date though to keep track of changes

Status
Not open for further replies.