We Have A New Venue for Upcoming CARMA Meetings!

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
THIS IS FOR AN UPCOMING CARMA MEETING NOT YET SCHEDULED AS OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!

After calling & visiting over a dozen restaurants, libraries, park districts, and private halls, I got a warm reception from Baker's Square, 2020 75th Street, Woodridge, IL 60517, 630-241-0609. It is just east of I-355 on 75th Street (north frontage).

The staff assured me we would have a "semi-private" room that seats many people, sufficient for the participants who normally attend CARMA meetings. We will have the room from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, possibly later if necessary. And, as I required; SEPARATE CHECKS!

This location is approximately one mile south of our previous venue; Stevens Restaurant, which no longer allows groups to use their private room on weekends. No, we didn't get "kicked out"; they just have a new policy in effect, and we can't have our meetings there any longer.

One of the prerequisites was separate checks, separate area from normal dining, and to be able to start at 11:00 am, and end at or about 3:00 pm.

I will check various schedules, and will tentatively look forward to setting a meeting sometime in mid or late July 2024.
--
Will Sperling W9WSS
Co-Director & Moderator
Email: carma+owner@groups.io