CARMA Meeting Saturday January 27 2024 Stevens Restaurant 11:00 am to 3:00 pm

Will you be attending the CARMA meeting on Saturday, January 27, 2024 at Stevens Restaurant in Woodr

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
Please join us for the upcoming CARMA Luncheon Meeting at our usual location, Stevens Restaurant, 2393 W 63rd Street, just east of I-355 in Woodridge. We will gather at 11:00 am, order your lunch, and socialize. The meeting will start promptly at noon.

RSVPs are not necessary. I would like to mention that if we have more than just a few people, we will have a private room to ourselves. If not, other restaurant patrons will also be dining in the private room, and the door won't be closed. As always, we will have separate checks, good food, and great service from the Stevens staff.

If you have something for sale, bring it with you, and if it does not sell, you must bring it home with you.

Stevens Restaurant management asked that I inform all participants to pay their checks at the register, not with the server. We almost had a financial kerfuffle because the serving staff confused a few of the bills, and it appeared they weren't paid. It was all straightened out in the end. Please comply with the restaurant management's request.
--
Will Sperling W9WSS
Co-Director & Moderator
Email: carma+owner@groups.io