West Metro Fire Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC1309

Just wondering if there is a way to be able to hear WMFR dispatch on the WMFR feed. I notice you can catch the tail end of a dispatch and can usually hear the tac channels just find. About a year or so ago I remember hearing the automated dispatch and then usually an actual dispatcher dispatching the call. Any info would be apprieceated.

PC1309

Yes it is the West Metro Fire Rescue feed, and when you could still here "Lola" I remember you could also hear Wheat Ridge FD, I think it was right around that same time WMFR took over dispatching for Wheat Ridge is when I stopped hearing the full dispatch of WMFR calls and WRFD like I said you can sometimes hear an actual dispatcher dispatch a call but it is the tail end when they send the units to the tac channels or maybe it is even coming over the tac channel.

lazierfan

Feed Provider
Lazierfan here. I am tuning up the radio as we speak based on these requests. I have subtracted the MED channels (a favorite of Jimmnn), and made sure all frequencies are scanning ok. As some may be aware, in fringe areas some 800's are clear as glass and others need a boost. Also, LOLA is on ID 790, that I have locked out, ADMIN. I can bring it back if we seem to be missing a large number of initial dispatches on ID 785, Dispatch.

If I see little or no difference, I will be bringing back the MED channels to the feed.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I really like the med channels / helicopters Jon and also the Lola dispatch TG as well.

That's my vote and I'm sticking with it.

Thanks Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Listening to a Medevac to Swedish med report of a post arrest patient from McKee now, thanks for living those freqs in!

Jim<

utlchris

Their actual voice dispatch talk group is 785 and they are usually quicker than "Lola". I'm not exactly sure what they are dispatching Wheat Ridge on, if not this talk group as well. I don't feel Wheat Ridge needs to be added as I enjoy the other variety on the feed as well. Lola is on 790. I know this has been pretty much stated but all the dispatches shold be coming off of 785 and as long as that's up and running it should be fine.

rckydenver

Their actual voice dispatch talk group is 785 and they are usually quicker than "Lola". I'm not exactly sure what they are dispatching Wheat Ridge on, if not this talk group as well. I don't feel Wheat Ridge needs to be added as I enjoy the other variety on the feed as well. Lola is on 790. I know this has been pretty much stated but all the dispatches shold be coming off of 785 and as long as that's up and running it should be fine.
Hey Chris, I just heard "Lola" on the WR tg that is 1107.

PC1309

I agree with Jim with having the all the channels and Lola, but I also see Eric's point to about the fact it does repeat everything, but at least you can understand Lola all the time. Just my 2 cents worth again thanks for providing a great feed Lazierfan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.