what is the new sentinel version

Status
Not open for further replies.

STICKY1

for some resone I was using a link on here for the sentinel and it was the wrong , or old sentinel that would not update to the current one here , some of the links to the sentinel software could be causeing major problems with the BCD 536 HP THE SENTINEL WAS 1.02.03 VERSION 7 I DID DOULBE CK THIS AND DOUBLE CK THIS . and updated did nothing.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
THE SENTINEL WAS 1.02.03 VERSION 7

Where are you seeing this version number?

1.02.03 was a firmware version, not a Sentinel version... and where are you seeing "Version 7" ??

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
THE SENTINEL WAS 1.02.03 VERSION 7

Revision. 7

It seems that you are getting the firmware versions and the Sentinel versions mixed up.

1.02.03 was a previous version of the firmware

1.03.03 is the current version of the firmware

1.01 (revision 07) was a previous version of Sentinel

1.02 (revision 01) is the current version of Sentinel

STICKY1

In sentinel under help , it is deleted now the radio is sent back for repair and uniden sent the link for the correct sentinel software and it is the current. One I did ck it before I deleted it off my computer and I even did an update and nothing changed on it. Old software or corrupted software

STICKY1

In sentinel under help , it is deleted now the radio is sent back for repair and uniden sent the link for the correct sentinel software and it is the current. One I did ck it before I deleted it off my computer and I even did an update and nothing changed on it. Old software or corrupted software

1.01 revision 7.

STICKY1

Yes when I did update shouldn't have the current one 1.02 version 1. That old sentinel would not change to the new one. The firmware in the bcd was updated to 1 03 3 or current one

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

Your posts are very confusing, but If I am deciphering them correctly......

"Updating" from the toolbar within Sentinel only updates the firmware on the scanner, and the master database.... It does not update the Sentinel program itself, you need to download the new version from the link posted above and install it on your computer manually.

STICKY1

Ahh. I did not know that I thought it updated from the tool bar. And I did not see a post related to that for undateing the sentinel to current !!! Thanks

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
And I did not see a post related to that for undateing the sentinel to current !!! Thanks

The link was given to you in post #2 in this thread that contains the download, and the instructions for updating Sentinel, and you acknowledged it here:

yes that answers my question , thanks for the link to the sentinel ,

Status
Not open for further replies.