TRX-1: When will Library Import data be updated?

kc5igh

Premium Subscriber
Good morning.

I'm not certain about whom to ask at Whistler, but I'd like to know when the EZ Scan Library Import data will be updated.

There have been extensive changes made to the New Mexico statewide digital trunked radio system, and I'd like to update my TRX-1 via EZ Scan.

Thanks!

-Johnnie (KC5IGH)

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Good morning.

I'm not certain about whom to ask at Whistler, but I'd like to know when the EZ Scan Library Import data will be updated.

There have been extensive changes made to the New Mexico statewide digital trunked radio system, and I'd like to update my TRX-1 via EZ Scan.

Thanks!

-Johnnie (KC5IGH)
Have these changes been submitted to the RR database?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Good morning.

Thanks!

-Johnnie (KC5IGH)
The EZ Scan database is updated weekly from RR records, if new updates happened after Wednesday you may need to wait an additional week. There are occasional exceptions to this, however Whistler overall has been good about making updates available on Fridays. The most recent was done on April 20th.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
The EZ Scan database is updated weekly from RR records, if new updates happened after Wednesday you may need to wait an additional week. There are occasional exceptions to this, however Whistler overall has been good about making updates available on Fridays. The most recent was done on April 20th.
Looking at the database it appears a lot was updated on the 21st, so the next update should include those.