Who Is Using WISCOM In Pierce County Area?

JASII

Memory Capacity
I live nearby in Dakota County Minnesota. I have been doing some monitoring around the bands recently and I am running across some VHF APCO P25 activity.

With that in mind, who is using WISCOM these days in the Pierce County area?

Some time back, it seemed like it was primarily the Wisconsin State Patrol using it in the Pierce County area. There also may have been some EMS providers using it.

Have any others migrated to it, yet?

EPHWIS

Premium Subscriber
Somewhere I got a list last year of users on WISCOM. In the Central West the following agencies are shown as daily users (not sure if daily means primary system for agency):
DUNN: Boyceville Police Department; Colfax Police Department; Dunn County Emergency Management; Dunn County Sheriff Office; Elk Mound Police Department.
LA CROSSE: Medilink Helicopter
TAYLOR: Gilman Police Department; Medford Police Department; Rib Lake Police Department; Taylor County Sheriff Office.
STATEWIDE: Aspirus Health System-Medevac; Canadian Pacific Railroad; CN Railroad Police; Gundersen MedLink AIR; Life Link III; Lifestar EMS, LLC; Mayo Gold Cross; North Memorial Ambulance Service; North Air Care.
WISCONSIN STATE AGENCIES: Department of Corrections; Department of Health Services; Department of Military Affairs; Department of Military Affairs -WEM; Department of Justice; Department of Transportation; Department of Transportation-Wisconsin State Patrol; Department of Tourism.