Who's a happy boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eospro

Hi All.
Got a call from my partner at 11am this morning, informing me a package had arrived for me. I raced home at lunchtime to find my Pro 96 packaged in a box sitting on the bed. Woo Hoo i yelled out. Not was i only excited that my new toy had arrived. I didn't have to pay Customs duty on it. What a bonus. All up AU$649.43. I ordered it friday night and requested EMS postage. I am more than happy with the deivery time from the US. The only probem now is working out how to program the NSW GRN.

P.S Has anyone else brought from the US and not paid customs duty.

Cheers Brad :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

grant

whose a happy boy

It should be who is a naughty boy. I wouldn't yell too loudly. It is quite easy for the government to track you down via your isp, if they set out to do so.

Grant

PS Did you get to hear the call today on "Bravo" for the deceased behind the Bateau Bay shops / Fire Station in bushland. Turned out to be skeletal remains but a not suspicious death. I am not a resident but was in the area this weekend.

Eospro

No, I missed that one. Everything is recorded to PC when i'm not listening, what time did it come through, and i'll find it and have a listening, The weekend appeared pretty quite this week.

Brad.

PS If the government could be bothered. I'll may be bothered to tell them to tell their staff to do their job better.

Status
Not open for further replies.