Win 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeydad

I have just updated my PC to Windows 7 Pro. I was wondering if there have been any issues with software i.e. Win 500, PSRedit with the new operating system. Also is there Win 7 specific releases of the afore mentioned software packages? THanx.

GrumpyAeroGuy

Premium Subscriber
I am running the latest Win500 program on Win7 pro (64bit) with NO issues what-so-ever (so far).

Just watch the old agressive malicious code/anti-virus/firewall guard dog software. as win500 arrives as a raw exe that does NOT get installed via an installer, the IS software may flag it as malicious, and delete the .exe. Ya gotta give it a rule to allow that seemingly-raw, offending, .exe to run and exist.

Ask me how I know this.....

hockeydad

I appreciate the feedback. I tried the Win500 trial version a while ago. I really liked that program, and I think I might buy that one. I have the PSRedit and tried the Buetel, and I think I like the 500 the best.

GrumpyAeroGuy

Premium Subscriber
I appreciate the feedback. I tried the Win500 trial version a while ago. I really liked that program, and I think I might buy that one. I have the PSRedit and tried the Buetel, and I think I like the 500 the best.

I must admit, i haven't tried the others. I rode my hunch and paid for Win500 straight off.

I must say this: I like it...it's very intuitive, and, I couldn't even imagine trying to program the PSR500 beast w/o it.

It's a great program. It works and I very much like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.