Win 97 New User

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlts99

I am pretty new at this scanner thingee! I have d/l the trial version on Win97 and subscribed as a Premium User on these forums. I have a RS Pro 97 and the orange RS cable assigned to Comm Port 4 on my PC. I run through the Web import procedure in Win 97 and access my local county trunked information. I can't get it to import after I click on the import button. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!

N8IAA

I am pretty new at this scanner thingee! I have d/l the trial version on Win97 and subscribed as a Premium User on these forums. I have a RS Pro 97 and the orange RS cable assigned to Comm Port 4 on my PC. I run through the Web import procedure in Win 97 and access my local county trunked information. I can't get it to import after I click on the import button. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!
I presume you are clicking on the system you want imported, then clicking on all the boxes for the CC's, TGID's you want to import. Then you enter what bank you want the system to go into, then the alphatags for the bank and the TGID's. Then click IMPORT, then click DONE. It should put the system into whatever bank you picked.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.