Win32 trunk88 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie_scanr

Can anybody help me with this software? My setup is as follows: I am using a Yupiteru 7100 handheld scanner with a disc tap as my audio input source. My voice radio is a BCD996t connected to my USB port via a serial converter. I've checked my com port number in device manager which is com9. When i started win32 trunk88 with this configuration I received a message saying invalid control radio or something to this effect. Anyway I manage to set the software to recognise my 996 by using the setting for a bc780. My display screen on the software shows me the frequencies on the left column, PrBk column shows 50u, size has a variable between 0 and about 6 i think, talk group name shows eg, patch and a number or sometimes MSEL etc., TG has different numbers changing all the time which i guess is my talk groups. Below this screen there is just too much info to describe. My prob is I cannot get the software to control my 996 and I don't know what to do with the info I am receiving. I defaulted my 996 so there is nothing to scan hoping the software would control it and auto tune it to the voice freqs.
I don't know if I am doing this right or even if I should be doing this. I've had this 996 for a few months now and still do not know how to program it to listen to the cops. Oh by the way I reside in Cape Town South Africa.
ANY HELP WOULD BE GRATEFUL. THANKS.

Newbie_scanr

I've tried Unitrunker and trunker. Same thing. Nobody has the time to explain to me how to use the software, what to do with the info and how to get it to control my 996. AGAIN ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. I am open to suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.