Win97 / StarrSoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

tneff

I recently ordered a Win97 registration key from StarrSofts website , paid via paypal and thought I would receive the key fairly quick the same day. It was purchased over the weekend it that matters , has anyone experienced any issues when ordering Win97 from StarrSoft ? I sent them an e-mail asking when I might receive the key but haven't heard anything back from them as of yet , generally on something like this you receive the key via e-mail rather quickly as it is most often an automated process from my experiences. Any input or feedback would be appreciated , Thanks

cristisphoto

Email them again
it a VERY small "company"
So yes the weekend matters
he/she may have many other orders to fill and what not..
So be Patient...
They AInt Crpshack with a million employees and what not:roll: .
SO dont worry eh!!!
Yoiu'll get your key...
Warm Regrds'
Crista

n4voxgill

Silent Key
check your junk email and see if the password is there. It is automatically generated when the pay pal message is received by his computer. There have been several people that had anti-spam or other protections that stopped the password email.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
tneff said:
Problem solved , Thanks Don at StarrSoft.
Wait!
Did you actually get a communication from Don directly? Or was it an automated response? The reason I ask is some of us were thinking he may have fallen off the face of the earth. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.