BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Wont hold on System

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Sorry, that is a very complicated setup.

What I am seeing on studying further (just looking at XMARCS, which is on FLQK 7) is that all of the sites except Columbus MARCS and Pataskala (Licking) are avoided in the XMARCS Statewide System (which is on SQK7 in that FL). If those sites are not receivable from your location, the scanner is going to fly past that system so fast that it will never have time to blink the FL7 indicator in the display.

Last edited:

mmartinfan

Banned
Yeah it doesn't work..................

Software issue with this system and your software. Simple. Uniden has a bug

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 4.52.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 4.52.02 PM.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 80

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I'm still not seeing the bug. Scanning here with your setup, every so often each of 7, 8, and 9 will blink. I've not got an antenna connected, so sometimes when it scans these systems, the scanner does not have an opportunity to blink the indicator before it moves on to the next system, which is normal...but the systems are still being scanned.

mmartinfan

Banned
Thanks to former member "darunimal" helped me fix it w a fantastic discerning eye.

It is a bug in the software, one of the sites had to be deleted. after that its fixed.

Someone can lock this now

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
As you know from PMs, I've been watching this and tried figuring out the issues based on the files you posted.

Just for my edification, which site was the issue so I can see for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.