Wrong User on a talkgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mws72

Premium Subscriber
ISICS Talkgroup 4248 is listed as US Capital Police. I heard it used in the Quad-Cities a bit back. It's Iowa State Patrol Post 16 Governor Detail. It may of been used by the feds during an event during the elections in 2020. But all I have see since are users are the troopers on the Governor Security Detail.

Reconrider

Then submit a database change.
go to that trunk system page, at the top it says “submit”. Click it and put west you said on you op in there. Click submit and wait to see if you’re approved or denied

mws72

Premium Subscriber
first I wasn't sure till just before i posted but now I was looking over my notes and realized that the pen didn't write the next word. You could see there was something there but no ink. Well forget this message. Mu information was incorrect and I can't seem to delete it.

Reconrider

first I wasn't sure till just before i posted but now I was looking over my notes and realized that the pen didn't write the next word. You could see there was something there but no ink. Well forget this message. Mu information was incorrect and I can't seem to delete it.
Report your first comment and have them close it

Reconrider

Or just let it be. People are not supposed to be requesting threads locked.
Won’t be the first, won’t be the last.
no reason to keep a thread open if it doesn’t need anything added.

radioboy75

Premium Subscriber
FYI, when Chuck Grassley was President pro tempore of the Senate, he was given a security detail. (Presidential succession goes "Pres, VP, Speaker of House, Pres Pro Tem of Senate...") Since he hasn't served as President or VP, his security was not from the Secret Service, but rather US Capitol Police. I'm guessing that's how this got on the list. (But I didn't submit it and I never heard it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.