Wyoming Highway Patrol District Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin4Wyo

More or less. Some of the less sparsely populated counties evidently combine their troops (ala Niobrara and Converse, where my hometown is located), but I would imagine that due to sheer distance in Wyoming, it's necessary to have autonomous officers in most county seats or something of that nature.

If anyone else has better information, please do share, as I'm just speculating from my experiences in the state and growing up in Lusk.

SCPD

QRT
Sounds good. I was just curious as to how it was done. I didn't know if a troop consisted of 3 or 4 counties with X number of troopers per county. Thanks for the info.

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
Try this link;

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=1163

AFAIK it is pretty accurate being that it has the same breakdown I knew when I used to live in Wyoming. (Was born and raised there and lived between Casper and Moran / Pacific Creek for close to thirty years before I somehow ended up living on a farm down in `The People's Republic of Colorado'. Hopefully, if we can find a buyer for this place sometime soon, we'll be moving back. This place is slowly killing me. [My `Theme song' is Chris Ledoux's "Take Me Back To Old Wyoming".] {WAN GRIN!})

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.