ZADIG-2.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
Trying to add a second Dongle for use with SDRTrunk. The original dongle was added as Bulk-In Interface (interface 0). Should the second dongle be added and driver installed as Bulk Interface (Interface 1) ? I'm using one of these powered usb hubs which has 7 usb connections. Maybe I should just do away with that since I already have plenty of extra unused USB Ports on the computer. Is it complicating things? Appreciate the help

Last edited:

DS506

Premium Subscriber
1643336740459.png
Simple as plugging them in. I have been hesitant to flash them with unique serial numbers, but it would help to assign specific tuners to specific antennas. I can monitor trunked systems on 170, 450, 7/800 MHz

Reconrider

Inside the Galaxy
View attachment 115869
Simple as plugging them in. I have been hesitant to flash them with unique serial numbers, but it would help to assign specific tuners to specific antennas. I can monitor trunked systems on 170, 450, 7/800 MHz
I’ve done it. 100% worth it when having 4 sdrs hooked up at once. After I reserialized them, I wrote on the cases with marker the numbers I used.

DS506

Premium Subscriber
How to Change Serial Number of DVB-T Dongle
Check that task off.
humblegeo, It is not bad. I had to do one to be confident I was not going to break anything. Follow the link in Chris ABQ's post and you will be fine.

enCrypt

I like to rename mine to their required PPM values then put a label on each one with this info also.
For example 2 of mine are called "RTL_Black38" and "RTL_Blue65".
When I use each one I know I need to account for these values in whatever software I'm using.

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
I was able to find the link with a google search and download and run the program but when I get to the point of double clicking on the change-serial.bat file that was created with the New Text Document folder, it opens up for like a split second and then immediately closes....instead of staying open. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but obviously something. I'm going straight to Step Two and starting there and not at Step one. I did have all three of my dongles plugged in at the time since I had been using them earlier with SDRTrunk. When the Command Console was opening and then closing immediately I decided to unplug 2 of the dongles so that I only had one dongle plugged in....same results. Maybe I should start with Step 1 instead of going right to Step 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.