ZIP code not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanungSundoko

Newbie
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Indonesia
I am from Indonesia. I have new whistler trx-1. But i am stupid. Because I fill my country or zip code is not found. The scanner only two country. USA and Canada.
Please you help me. How to use the whistler TRX-1 in the Indonesia. Thank you
 

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
13,409
Reaction score
3,729
Location
VA
The included database only covers the USA and Canada, so you're on your own. You will have to program all systems and frequencies yourself, unless you can find other scanner users in your country.
 

NanungSundoko

Newbie
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Indonesia
I have found frequencies my country. But I can not add control channel. And the frequencies of jumps. Can you help me about TSYS Edit Frequencies and Alpha Tag using text method
described earlier. That is i don't know
 

Ubbe

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2006
Messages
11,125
Reaction score
4,796
Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Most systems on TRX-1 do not need control channels, only program voice channels and you do not need to calculate steps or bandplans. It is much easier to program trunked system on a TRX-1 than a Uniden scanner.

/Ubbe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top