Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$400.00
Expires
***SOLD***

Hello,

To generate some $$ for other equipment I am selling my BCD436HP scanner. It has the DMR and NXDN upgrades installed. It also has the internal GPS mod that was being done by John Wienke until recently. The GPS works superbly but requires an external power source in order to work, which is normal. The workaround for this and continuing to use it portable would be to use an external 5V battery pack and short USB cable (neither included).

I am the second owner of this scanner. The first owner replaced the dial knob at the top with a heavy duty rubber one. It works fine. The display has some minor scratches but none are a detriment to viewing. It comes with original box, stock antenna, a second stubby antenna, the manual, SMA to BNC adapter, and three rechargeable (not the originals, newer) batteries.

$400.00 shipped US ONLY, no exceptions. PayPal Goods and Services is fine or you can pre-pay with US Postal Money Order, no other money order types accepted. Shipping will be your choice of UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Scanner is in good working conditions, returns not accepted.

Photos follow, thanks for looking. Please PM or email (link below) if interested.
Information

Category
Scanners - Handheld
Author
KC1UA
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by KC1UA