Radio Shack Pro-106

Status
Not open for further replies.

csubick

Hello, as you will be able to see I am new to providing a live feed. I recently programmed my Pro-106 without a program and it is working fine. I am using a laptop and audio cord to plug into the headphone jack on the scanner and plugging the other end into the microphone jack.. All I am getting on my feed is static. Can anyone provide any insight whether the method I am trying will even work? And if so, what are some possible things I am doing wrong?

Thanks

csubick

Newbie with a Pro-106

Hello, as you will be able to see I am new to providing a live feed. I recently programmed my Pro-106 without a program and it is working fine. I am using a laptop and audio cord to plug into the headphone jack on the scanner and computer.. All I am getting on my feed is static. Can anyone provide any insight whether the method I am trying will even work? And if so, what are some possible things I am doing wrong?

Like I said, very new to this and have no clue what I'm doing....

Thanks

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Threads merged and moved to the Streaming, Broadcasting, Audio Recording forum since this isn't a Broadcastify Administration issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.