Saline Co Ks

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

retiredmich

If Saline Co Ks ( Salina) has such a very good area coverage in millage for the red circle, then why is there no frequency's or TSYS ID #'s for that coverage for Saline Co & or Salina ? Why do you have to go out side of that circle to find the info you need to cover that area , why do they show that coverage area ?

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
If Saline Co Ks ( Salina) has such a very good area coverage in millage for the red circle, then why is there no frequency's or TSYS ID #'s for that coverage for Saline Co & or Salina ? Why do you have to go out side of that circle to find the info you need to cover that area , why do they show that coverage area ?

:roll:

Who's "frequency's" are you referring to? Perhaps you meant *frequencies*? Seriously, you're becoming quite obnoxious asking random questions here on a daily basis. Why not do some self research on stuff instead of hitting the Radioreference "easy button" and expecting us to spoon feed you? Maybe this just annoys me because many of us had to figure this stuff out on our own before websites like these even existed.

nec911

I believe you are asking about the local jurisdiction not having Talkgroups on KSICS. The local jurisdictions of Salina and Saline County have stayed on their UHF systems. A couple of the units that are deployable or a part of emergency management have KSICS. Most of those units have portables.

kd0ega

Premium Subscriber
:roll:

Who's "frequency's" are you referring to? Perhaps you meant *frequencies*? Seriously, you're becoming quite obnoxious asking random questions here on a daily basis. Why not do some self research on stuff instead of hitting the Radioreference "easy button" and expecting us to spoon feed you? Maybe this just annoys me because many of us had to figure this stuff out on our own before websites like these even existed.

I too have have questions about this this as well...are you going to berate me as well...I thought that a forum was a place that questions could be asked, not a "big me, little you" clique. So go ahead, flame away

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
I too have have questions about this this as well...are you going to berate me as well...I thought that a forum was a place that questions could be asked, not a "big me, little you" clique. So go ahead, flame away

I have no beef with you or the majority of other users on this board. You don't get on here multiple times a day asking whatever random questions you can think of, then expect to just be spoon fed by others.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
I have as much RIGHT to ask questions as you do .

Not my place to tell you or anyone else how much they can or can't participate here. Just simply letting you know your constant "why this, why that" questions are starting to become obnoxious. Why not utilize some of the search functions available to you before posting a question?

I know I'm not the only user here who has become annoyed by this...

NR0W

if you are referring ksics the tower is in ottawa county its is listed as bennington. it is the county just north of saline the tower located 1/2 north of county line in ottawa county

R

retiredmich

Thanks for the info on ottawa, i appreciate it. AND for those of you that i seem to piss off because of my many questions, I have paid my club dues to use this forum & i intend to do that. You all have a good day, well TRY to have a good day. Look's like i am going to continue to piss off people regardless.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
for those of you that i seem to piss off because of my many questions, I have paid my club dues to use this forum & i intend to do that. You all have a good day, well TRY to have a good day. Look's like i am going to continue to piss off people regardless.

Here we go with the entitlement BS. News flash: just because you paid $15/$30 doesn't mean you can do/say/act as you please! If that's what you believe, you've been misguided. No one (you, me, or anyone else for that matter) has a right to be here, it's a privilege. This isn't a "club". Rather, it's a website that allows participants to purchase a premium membership affording you some additional privileges and features.

Looks like user jbxfire is back jbxfire RadioReference.com Member Profile and up to his old shenanigans. Weren't you the same one who caused a s**tstorm last summer, then decided to throw a fit and stomp off while threatening to "leave for good"? Posting styles are the same suggesting that's the case.

Anywho, I'm gonna shut my mouth before I earn myself infractions/posting vacation.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Looks like user jbxfire is back jbxfire RadioReference.com Member Profile and up to his old shenanigans. Weren't you the same one who caused a s**tstorm last summer, then decided to throw a fit and stomp off while threatening to "leave for good"? Posting styles are the same suggesting that's the case.

And we have a winner. jbxfire = retiredmich

Thank you for pointing that out.

However, let's remember the intended purpose of this thread and stop with the pot shots.

If retiredmich posts bother you that much, I'll point out this thread for you and everybody else: http://forums.radioreference.com/forum-rules-guidelines/286587-how-do-i-ignore-another-member.html

Status
Not open for further replies.