Seattle-King County Public Safety system

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
Thinking about changing the name to "King County Emergency Radio System." After all, I think that's what it's called. What do you think?

DickH

Thinking about changing the name to "King County Emergency Radio System." After all, I think that's what it's called. What do you think?

You will meed to discuss that with the system administrator.

RBMTS

The DB name is fine the way that it is. The name helps identify that the system is associated with a major metropolitan area. No name change needs to be performed.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Please keep in mind that the database is not just for folks that live in this area, It is also for folks that move in and out of our area just because a public entity names themselves something has no bearing on how it is listed here.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
Please keep in mind that the database is not just for folks that live in this area, It is also for folks that move in and out of our area just because a public entity names themselves something has no bearing on how it is listed here.

While the Snohomish County TRS is named Snohomish County Emergency Radio System, and Everett is part of the Seattle Metro area.

Status
Not open for further replies.