900 mhz LTR (Horry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Anybody ever hear anything on the 938.2125 CC , Says South Carolina PSA on my search with the BR330T ?

also found another CC 938.950 , anybody know what that is ?? I could guess Progress Energy from the database but where this close - Brunswick County?

Last edited:

FireCop

Public Safety Grunt
Premium Subscriber
Hey Scan do you mean Motorola instead of LTR? I've picked up several 900 Mhz Moto CC hits in MB before.

bpalmer

If that is PSA then it is probably Santee-Cooper and your local electric Co-op and it should be Motorola Type II.

Some of this is listed in the Database. Most of us have not paid much attention to this system which covers a fair amount of the state. All I have ever heard on this system in the Lowcountry are linemen, meter readers and some ad-min stuff.

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hey Scan do you mean Motorola instead of LTR? I've picked up several 900 Mhz Moto CC hits in MB before.
Fire,

The 938.950 definitely said LT system .....

maybe the other is Motorola....

Searched FCC and RRDB and found this for that freq in Horry:

Thanks Fp

If that is PSA then it is probably Santee-Cooper and your local electric Co-op and it should be Motorola Type II.

Some of this is listed in the Database. Most of us have not paid much attention to this system which covers a fair amount of the state. All I have ever heard on this system in the Lowcountry are linemen, meter readers and some ad-min stuff.

Appreciate that info 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.