City of Benton PD (Saline, County)

macromandan

Premium Subscriber
(Not a rant... just a bit lost on why I am not able to listen) Been wondering for a few years now why I cannot listen to the City of Benton, Arkansas Police Dispatch. I have searched various threads and read some posts from 2014/2020 regarding a very small selection of PD's in our state suspected of running full-encryption for their dispatch. But nothing official. I am just curious, if anyone out there has had the same experience 2023. And perhaps if you can confirm this to be the case so that I can move on. Uniden BCD436HP with DMR update.

Last edited:

macromandan

Premium Subscriber
Thank you. I think this post can be marked resolved. It was confusing to me because I thought that I had been hearing Bryant PD just fine. As a test, I created a new playlist in my radio for Just Bryant. Haven't heard anything all day. I think what I was assuming was Bryant (based off conversations citing Bryant addresses was actually the Sheriff's office talk on the 'Countywide Dispatch and Multigroup' and they were going to places in the city limits for what ever reasons.) Thanks again!