DSD+ Fastlane no channel activity decoded

splinter34

I have recently gone back to fastlane after several years of not using it. I can see that the link is established and have a channel activity window open (just the topbar). But for some reason I get no channel activity when tuned to a known running control channel. Any Ideas? I am using only one rtl-sdr v.3 right now and am not concerned with voice at the moment.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I have recently gone back to fastlane after several years of not using it. I can see that the link is established and have a channel activity window open (just the topbar). But for some reason I get no channel activity when tuned to a known running control channel. Any Ideas? I am using only one rtl-sdr v.3 right now and am not concerned with voice at the moment.

What version of DSD+ FL? Are all the base files up to date? What system is it? What is the mode of the system, P25, Type II, OpenSky, NXDN, CON+, CAP+, or CAPMAX?

splinter34

Yes, latest version. Just downloaded this week. All files passed. It is a P25 Phase I. That I am listening to. I can verify the CC on the radio that I am listening in on.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Despite you only wanting to monitor the CC and not caring about voice calls, if you have Fast Lane I would:

a. delete the dsdplus.bin
b. run FMP24-CC.bat and 1R.bat (assuming you haven't modified them)

See what happens with that setup.

merlin

I have seen hours at a time on my local ICAWIN sites with no activity. Then again, when the system gets busy, I miss a lot of calls.