Hoosier SAFE-T thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

west-pac

IUH's LifeLine helicopters are leased from Metro Aviation, not PHI. I think Memorial MedFlight in South Bend is also.

usswood

TGs 12501-12505 are IDOC - Miami county.
I've seen a block of state RIDs on TG 12498 also, with IDOC RIDs above and below that block, and if IDOC has a block of TGs 12481 and up, and 12501 and up, it's a good possibility that TG 12498 is IDOC as well.

IDOC ADMIN on 10477 was patched to 12498 a few ago.. so this is a DOC channel, caught part of traffic, unit advising his detail was complete. Female voice who answered didn't reply.. but I did catch the patch between the two groups.... Best guess was a prisoner drop off at our jail, from where is anyones guess... must not be a well used group if no one has caught enough traffic to summit it.
wish I would have caught a unit number... unit ID 9405912 and console ID 93199

west-pac

IDOC ADMIN on 10477 was patched to 12498 a few ago.. so this is a DOC channel, caught part of traffic, unit advising his detail was complete. Female voice who answered didn't reply.. but I did catch the patch between the two groups.... Best guess was a prisoner drop off at our jail, from where is anyones guess... must not be a well used group if no one has caught enough traffic to summit it.
wish I would have caught a unit number... unit ID 9405912 and console ID 93199

If it is an IDOC prisoner transport TG, the Delphi area would be a good area to watch for traffic when that murder case is going on.

Also, if memory serves me correct, the RIDs associated with TG 12498 are also commonly found on a wide-area 'northern' Indiana IDOC TG as well. I don't recall that TG at the moment, and haven't looked at the TG list to see if anything jumps out to me.

ScanNEIN

I had all of the Indiana air medical bases saved in my old phone, however, I lost that data.

According to that data, Samaritan 1 is based in Fort Wayne during the summer, and based in Auburn during the winter.

Samaritan 2 is based in Rochester

Lutheran Air 1 is based in Wabash, IN
Lutheran Air 2 is based in Portland, IN
Lutheran Air 3 is based in Knox,IN.

Memorial MedFlight is based in South Bend.

StatFlight bases are listed on that web link.

I believe the LifeLine helicopter bases are listed on the LifeLine EMS website.

I don't recall where Air Evac Life Team bases are. I'm not familiar with those southern Indiana services.

Am I forgetting anyone in the state?
I think we should compile this data, then put it in the wiki.
LA1 is Portland and LA2 is Wabash

Status
Not open for further replies.