Hoosier SAFE-T thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Thatg would confirm it as Hendricks Law Car to Car. I have not had a hands on on the new CH plan they have yet but do know they have changed a few things from the line up we have from the old codeplugs.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Also getting a Clay County TG popping up last night and today.. Its not listed so no one has caught it apparently. 10081 From sounds its Clay County Fire Admin or Car to Car.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Logged it tonight. Only thing I can think of to ID them if can't catch it clear is go by they current line up. ALL TG's in this range 127XX are Hendricks new Encrypted ones. The line up would go Dispatch, HQ, OPS 1 thru OPS 4, Car to Car, CID, Law Tac, DTF, Corrections. Will these become the Secure vs Clear permanently, or just until they get it figured out and radios all programmed? No idea yet as I have seen agencies do both.... (NOPD just flipped current ones to E, Nashville went the add new TG's. for certain Zones whilst they already had most Zones E.)

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
TG 10081 is active again today, with StatFlight-4 (RID 9399149) and an unknown unit (RID 9399189) also in the Air Ambulance range.

Heard some testing on this TG over the weekend too.

west-pac

TG 10081 is active again today, with StatFlight-4 (RID 9399149) and an unknown unit (RID 9399189) also in the Air Ambulance range.

Did they identify as StatFlight 4, or was it the RID -you- have identified as StatFlight 4 that was using that TG?

Also, FWIW, Samaritan 1 was in a backup aircraft on Sunday.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Fair question!
He identified as StatFlight-4 (just listened to it again in ProScan to confirm).

LifeLine 1 has been showing up on 9399110 recently. I logged it on 9399174, 9399202, & 9399203 previously.

ScanNEIN

Statflight 3 was just dispatched to NW IN on this TG. There was a meeting a few months ago with an Air Medical Service and they announced that all Air Medical Services in IN were getting their own TG's on the SAFE-T System. I would say 10058 and 10081 that have been reported here is the beginning of that.

west-pac

Statflight 3 was just dispatched to NW IN on this TG. There was a meeting a few months ago with an Air Medical Service and they announced that all Air Medical Services in IN were getting their own TG's on the SAFE-T System. I would say 10058 and 10081 that have been reported here is the beginning of that.

There should be at least 5 more Air Medical TGs then. Clay Co has a few more skipped TGs (where TG 10081 came from). Potentially look for TGs: 10078 and 10089.

Has Statflight mentioned the name of that TG (10081) yet? I wonder if they are going to be "Air Med" 1 thru 7, with each Base listening to Fight Watch, and their assigned Air Med TG.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
It would not be surprising to find IU Health LifeLine gets more TG's. Like 1 for each Land Area they serve, along with that Air group. Also noted that St. Vincent's Stat EMS (The StatFLIGHT parent) had Motorola techs doing work on the VHF repeater here in Indy, so most likely patching it to the TG until its all figured out. And, remember they have ground services also (ALS and BLS) as StatGROUND, so seriously starting to see an set up like VIPER has for MED services being done here.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Hmm interesting, IPSC seems to be suddenly friendly kinda again? They were super secret squirrel for a while ab out the system maps.. But now on the main SAFE-T page:

• To request a copy of our system map(s), please contact the IPSC Connection Center (ICC): icc@ipsc.in.gov

west-pac

Hmm interesting, IPSC seems to be suddenly friendly kinda again? They were super secret squirrel for a while ab out the system maps.. But now on the main SAFE-T page:

• To request a copy of our system map(s), please contact the IPSC Connection Center (ICC): icc@ipsc.in.gov

Just because you request it, doesn't mean they'll give it to you. You probably still need to have a legitimate purpose for the request.

I just heard Statflight 4 on 10081 on the Grant county site.

ScanNEIN

There should be at least 5 more Air Medical TGs then. Clay Co has a few more skipped TGs (where TG 10081 came from). Potentially look for TGs: 10078 and 10089.

Has Statflight mentioned the name of that TG (10081) yet? I wonder if they are going to be "Air Med" 1 thru 7, with each Base listening to Fight Watch, and their assigned Air Med TG.
Statflight 3 was dispatched to Kokomo for a transfer to 86th St. The dispatcher did not identify himself, only called Statflight 3. Statflight 4 called them Indy Ops. And when Statflight 3 went enroute, he called them Operations. Everyone still trying to get used to the change, when Statflight 3 went enroute, they called them on Flightwatch instead of 10081, an old habit. I bet

west-pac

Statflight 3 was dispatched to Kokomo for a transfer to 86th St. The dispatcher did not identify himself, only called Statflight 3. Statflight 4 called them Indy Ops. And when Statflight 3 went enroute, he called them Operations. Everyone still trying to get used to the change, when Statflight 3 went enroute, they called them on Flightwatch instead of 10081, an old habit. I bet

Yea, I've heard both of those references by StatFlight birds.

I'm curious what they will call that channel (TG 10081). During this transition may be the best time to hear them call that channel by name.

I'm guessing the rest of the air medical services wanted their own TGs so they wouldn't have to listen to StatFlight eat their microphones. I'm not sure who is worse, the StatFlight helicopters, or a particular Parkview EMS dispatcher. They both sound the same...HORRIBLE.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Yeah the "mic eaters" are a nightmare... Its like second only to the "I want God Himself to hear me" mics used set to "Holy Crap" levels.. Like the way IU Health PD on MESA is.. Dispatch blows the speakers right off your radios.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Looks like Hendricks County Law Enforcement has flipped the BIG E on.

Status
Not open for further replies.