LOOKING FOR ADS-B FEED IN OKLAHOMA (will share Kansas & Offutt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

Well, you get what you pay for. Including lack of coverage.

joeuser

The Wretched
He offered some software/service... We are trying to do our own service - using our own antennas. I think his offer would be more appropriate if we were talking about FlightAware or FlightRadar24. We are not.

mancow

Database Admin
He offered some software/service... We are trying to do our own service - using our own antennas. I think his offer would be more appropriate if we were talking about FlightAware or FlightRadar24. We are not.

Mine is feeding planeplotter. I'm not sure if it's possible but if it's possible to share it out to you too I let me know.

frazpo

Mancow.
We have conversed before in the past about air frequencies. That would be great. I will send u a
pm with details. Basically we just open the available ports on the router and trade ip's. what do you use as a decoder?? Joe uses rtl1090 and I use dump1090 and a Pi. If u prefer email just pm it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DaveNF2G

Planeplotter users can feed multiple servers from PP itself. I think the limit is 4 and you need to know the address, port and password (if any) for the server(s).

frazpo

Planeplotter users can feed multiple servers from PP itself. I think the limit is 4 and you need to know the address, port and password (if any) for the server(s).

Good to know. Thanks
Wish I were familiar with that hardware. Wonder why a password. VRS connects directly to the port. Not even a field for that in the receiver setup section.

D

DaveNF2G

I'm not looking at the PP configuration at the moment, but I think some of the commercial sharing services require a password. I could be mistaken. That's why my signature quote says "on occasion". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.