New Peninsula Light system

piercescan

piercescan

It's a license for portables only, and DMR. Gotta be close in to hear them, if they even actually use them.
Thanks for the quick response. They used to use a low band frequency 47.000mhz but haven't heard any activity on that in a couple years. Been trying to figure it out

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
They also have a few mobile UHF freqs on another license as well as 48Mhz. Do you have the DMR upgrade in the scanner?

1705951211630.png

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
I'd have to double-check but some of those 4x.xx frequencies look familiar when I monitor low-band in the summer. Pretty sure they're still in use.

kf8yk

If you don't hear them on low band anymore I would check the local DMR airtime rental sites:

The WRER239 license for the low power DMR simplex channels has a license contact for a subsidiary of Day Wireless. It's a good possibility they are renting airtime for wide area traffic & using the extra simplex channels for jobsite or in-building needs.

Wilrobnson

Rock or Something
Willing to place money those UHF freqs under KOI759 are ancient UHF links (the precursor to microwave/ROIP)...voice and SCADA.