Nxdn info for Sumter, Dooly, and peach county.

Medic7046

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone provide Nxdn system info for the above counties please?

Medic7046

Premium Subscriber
I have. It has some but not all. I work Ems for a neighboring county to those counties and can program my own nx3200. I’m looking for someone who might have the details of the systems. System specific info. Nxdn systems are new to me. I believe Sumter is on a Nxdn trunking from what I read somewhere. But the database doesn’t appear that way.

kg4ojj

Premium Subscriber
Sumter moved to a NXDN trunking system, and your radio won’t work without the system key from Kenwood (unless you just scan the channels in conventional mode, and most likely won’t work if the radio hears the trunking bits).
Dooly is NX9600 conventional. Database has the necessary information.
Peach is mostly encrypted, so good luck getting the key.

Medic7046

Premium Subscriber
Sumter moved to a NXDN trunking system, and your radio won’t work without the system key from Kenwood (unless you just scan the channels in conventional mode, and most likely won’t work if the radio hears the trunking bits).
Dooly is NX9600 conventional. Database has the necessary information.
Peach is mostly encrypted, so good luck getting the key.
Thank you, we are in the process getting a new system which will be nxdn, pretty sure it will be conventional.With the exception of peach we are all dispatched by the same 911center and run mutual aid in peach and the others and vise verse. Im sure we will be adding their systems to our new radios.

wsp44

Premium Subscriber
Thank you, we are in the process getting a new system which will be nxdn, pretty sure it will be conventional.With the exception of peach we are all dispatched by the same 911center and run mutual aid in peach and the others and vise verse. Im sure we will be adding their systems to our new radios.
Sumter is NXDN trunking and I believe encrypted as well, like Kg4ojj stated, you can't program the trunking system without the system key, Dooley is NXDN conventional. What county are you in that is going to a new system? majority of the counties that border or surround that area are NXDN.