firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
I am new to Proscan and I have it setup to my SDS200 using my URL 192.168.1.xxx. I see the scanner on my computer and I can control it ,but I am not sure how to get audio on my computer? Thanks in advance.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I am new to Proscan and I have it setup to my SDS200 using my URL 192.168.1.xxx. I see the scanner on my computer and I can control it ,but I am not sure how to get audio on my computer? Thanks in advance.
Select the audio control tab and then the monitor and test tab and tick the loop back box. Don't forget to setup your sound device url also.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Am I understanding correctly that you can control the BC125AT with ProScan? Or is this a radio feed only thing you guys are talking about?
Oh that's neat! I didn't realize it would work with the 125AT either. Thanks for pointing that out!

Unfortunately it won't download or upload but at least it will control it.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
nvm, I scrolled back and answered my own question, sorry. But, if you can control it with what you do, why not on an individual basis?

mancow

Database Admin
You can launch as many instances as you like under a license key as long as it's on the same computer. I have multiple instances installed to separate folders for different receivers.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Yes, I know, maybe I wasn't clear what I was asking. I read that someone found out ProScan would support the BC125AT but only control it, no downloading etc. and I at first thought I could run it with the rest of my scanners on my PC, but after further reading I think they (you?) were talking about audio streaming or feeds or something with the BC125AT other than individual PC control on my PC. Sorry, getting loopy here, eyes are tired after staring at these scanners all day. I think I am going to invest in a pair of UV reading specs lol.

JD
kf4anc

firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
As I stated earlier, I purchased Proscan today for my sds200. I was wondering if there are a future plans for a iPhone app?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
I need some help just verifying something with ProScan and my antivirus/firewall.

I know that I cannot use AVG, a paid version or a free version, with ProScan. Now I do have six copies of paid AVG software, the professional version, on PCs. But I'm up for renewal on the bi-yearly license in just 10 more days.

So, I'm wondering if there is a good, problematic free with ProScan, antivirus and firewall program? I'm looking for something that most people would think should be recommended, it is not too expensive, and it is known to work well with ProScan.

If it's not going to cost me a whole lot extra to change my antivirus and firewall and use something new, now is the time for me to do it. Does anyone have any recommendations and please don't worried about mentioning Norton or McAfee. While I use to like Norton I quit using them a long, long time ago. And McAfee assault was even worse than just about anything I hate used.

Thank you for any assistance or recommendations...

Brian (COMMSCAN)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
Sorry for the bad news but that has been his answer for over the last 5 years.
Hey guys and gals, I realize this answer is probably somewhere in the 4118 posts in this thread. But there's no way for me to go through looking for the answer and I was wondering if there was an Android app for the software since the topic of an iPhone app was just brought up? I don't see good at all and I don't remember reading anyting in the description of the software about Android or iPhone apps being used with ProScan. Just so that I know, and I do use an Android, is there an Android app that works with ProScan?

Thanks for any feedback...

Brian (COMMSCAN)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk