Pics of my BCFY streaming rig

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
Best-TRX2-streaming-pic-Reduced-size-1.jpg
Here are some pics of my BCFY streaming rig.
The scanner is a TRX2, it is setting on top of a Lenovo micro size PC that is used to stream it with. The PC is ran "headless" as in with no monitor attached. If I need to admin the PC I do so remotely from a diff PC. Also it is so much more tidy looking run the streaming PC w/out a monitor. Here is pic of the streaming PC's desktop Running Windows 10 IoT LTSC. It is being accessed remotely in a window on a diff PC in the pic. My feed covers rural northwest Indiana 60 miles south of Chicago and can heard here. Jasper County Sheriff, Indiana State Police Districts 13, 14, and 16 Live Audio Feed I really admire the TRX2 for its very clear sounding audio on P25 and I wouldn't use any other scanner to stream my feed with, having tried other recent scanners on it.
Streaming-PC desktop-reduced-size.jpg

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
I just wanted to say that the micro PC has an I5 four thread CPU from 2014, which is way more computing resources then is required for streaming. I bought it 2 yrs ago on eBay used for $140 and the used ones can now be found lower or higher priced depending on if they are newer than this one. So they are available & affordable for streaming your feed with like this. And they make a sharp looking combo rig, if I do say so myself.