RadioReference Mobile (RR Mobile) Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

apexoflight

Ah, a audio problem. Perhaps a post in the Live Audio Broadcasting Forum - The RadioReference.com Forums might be more helpful.

OK after 2 hrs of digging around the internets i found i needed to DL a new media player to my phone! for some reason orb will not stream it and windows media player mobile wouldn't play it either so i DL pocketmusic player which kinda works like winamp and it streams perfect. now i have u on my ipod touch,PC and phone this is awesome thanks for your help!

KI6CPL

Alpha tag

It would be great if access to the Alpha tag were available. Many times as I use it on the fly I am looking for the description given in the radio traffic such as "respond on 8 Delta" Just a thought. The mobile works great on the iphone.

Be of good cheer!

Norm

SlipNutz15

Wacker
Feed Provider
I have an iPhone and it works fine. I have the 3.0.1 update. It actually works fine even over the Edge. Send me a PM if you still have problems.

Samsung Highlight?

Is it possible to listen to my feed on a samsung highlight? If so, Can someone please help me understand how?

abbydabby

is it true that guy that just killed 2 tampa pol officers on traffic stop had his cell phone tuned to rr app and was listening to tpd on there old freq the news med said something a small port on this not much coverage prob wait for the trail to see if any libality any one can update me please do tv is not talking kw

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Topic Closed

Folks, this thread is a 2 year old announcement about RR Mobile being released. I has nothing to do with audio streaming. The topic is old news at best and every once in a while someone will post off topic comments, hence this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.