The Antenna Farm

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Looks like The Antenna Farm has come back from their extended leave. Their website claims that they have reopened.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
I go for small businesses, too. (I also try to be as "local" as I can, when possible.)

However, in 2016, I ordered an item. It wasn't suitable. I got an return authorization number from them, sent the item back and then I was ghosted. Never heard from them again. This apparently was one the times they went on hiatus.

K6GBW

Wow, that sucks! I usually go to the big guys like DXE or GigaParts. But, when it comes to weird antennas...and I like weird antennas...I often find what I'm looking for at TAF. I'm glad they're still around. We seem to be loosing some of the old staple suppliers these days. I don't want our only source of gear to be Amazon and...by extension...China. But...it is what it is.

KC5ULU

I go for small businesses, too. (I also try to be as "local" as I can, when possible.)

However, in 2016, I ordered an item. It wasn't suitable. I got an return authorization number from them, sent the item back and then I was ghosted. Never heard from them again. This apparently was one the times they went on hiatus.
Wasn't that the time there was a death in there family ?

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Wasn't that the time there was a death in there family ?
I vaguely remember there was some sort of problem. That might cause a justifiable delay, perhaps, but nothing worse. That's OK. I've written it off and moved on.