Trump Attending the Palmetto Bowl

ExecutiveChef

Premium Subscriber
It's been Confirmed Trump Is attending the Palmetto Bowl in Columbia SC.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20231121-125057.jpg
    VideoCapture_20231121-125057.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20231121_130658_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231121_130658_Samsung Internet.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 14

evan

Database Admin
As if the traffic isn't already bad enough...

Last time he came to Columbia he had a much larger motorcade than I expected for a former president, and much more security from local law enforcement than I expected. He was treated more like a current president than past. I can't even imagine the security logistics of him tailgating with the crowd-I am told from local sources he plans to do this.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
I am not sure about that. The Pickens rally showed me they know what to do. We were a mile out in a slow line and the added more metal detector aisles and thing got moving well. As we were leaving ther was no sings of 30 plus metal detectors or SS anywhere to be found. Pretty slick operation both by the SS and team Trump.

evan

Database Admin
The stadium already uses metal detectors whether he is there or not, so that's not a big deal. The tailgating situation is what I imagine is harder to secure-people are everywhere and can't be screened. And thousands more come to tailgate, especially for this game, than actually go into the game. I guess I'll be the weirdo at my tailgate with more scanners than I can hold in my hands....

drew7262

Premium Subscriber
The stadium already uses metal detectors whether he is there or not, so that's not a big deal. The tailgating situation is what I imagine is harder to secure-people are everywhere and can't be screened. And thousands more come to tailgate, especially for this game, than actually go into the game. I guess I'll be the weirdo at my tailgate with more scanners than I can hold in my hands....
what TGs should I be monitoring if not Ø

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
LE Common talkgroups (mostly 9 and 10, maybe others) and Mutual Aid talkgroups are your best bets.

Columbia City PD might have an event talkgroup active also for the motorcade.

ExecutiveChef

Premium Subscriber
Trump motorcade is currently passing south on i385 roper mountain rd

He's attending the Greenville Convention Center