• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Two Tone Detect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawnjnorton

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone help me with setting up TTD, I think I have everything setup correctly but keep getting a error on startup saying unable to execute TwoToneDetect70.

DC31

Premium Subscriber
Try having a cricket subscriber send a TEXT to your email address with a photo attachment. See what address it comes from.

I just installed TTD and the associated files and when I run TTD nothing happens.
I see the hard drive run, but nothing appears on the screen.

Win 7, 32 bit on a Dell Vostro.

Don, NN8B

Status
Not open for further replies.